Sunday, March 6, 2011

♥ I Wont Say , I will Just Make You Feel I Do ♥

LOVE is not when u get the perfect one...
But its when u feel that the one u Love is Perfect for you.. .
Love is not when they match all ur choice..
But its when U love them Unconditionally Just the way they are...

Its not when u always stay together...
Its also when You become sad for not getting them close to you...
Its not when u be together forever...
But its..when u keep ur hand on ur heart & whisper...

Its not about hurting and doing heart damage to eachother...
Love is when we wips alone in room...
Itz about the devotional care and help Forever

"NO MATTER WHATEVER HAPPENS...I  have LOvE for U FOREVER...
I Wont Say I Love U ,I will Just Make You Feel I Do...
I Wont Say I Love U ,I will Just Make You Feel I Do...

!sHu...!!!
MoVeD oN...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment