Sunday, November 28, 2010

WELL...THIS IZ WAT I SAY.....

From the nothing comes everything
And everything becomes nothing
We got spirals of advices
Thousands seas of wise words
But every human being
Have their own reality
Every soul follows their route
With a different velocity
That's why, my dear ones, when I die
Don't miss my presence
The pleasures we lived
The problems we went trough
Learn from my mistakes
Cuz not always is the water clear
From the nothing comes everything
And everything becomes nothing

With empty palms people act empty
those who got a lot act like they don't have plenty
so I say I'M getting places but I ain't moving at all
still some race on and some sit back and wait for ....... that someone spcial yaar........................
M cOoL,i CaNt TeLl BeTtA u ChEcK iT oUt UrSeLf ....
NOBODY IS PERFECT.
I'm NOBODY......!!!
SO I M PERFECT
NIMP

No comments:

Post a Comment